Project Permission Definitions:
To establish Project Permissions for a user, check applicable permissions from the list below.
- Project Manager - This user has full access to the project. The user can adjust Project Settings Information and Add/Edit/Remove Contractors from the job. A Project Manager in GCPay.com is not necessarily your Project Manager by title.
- Compliance Officer - This user is responsible for any Compliance Documents that are required/provided for this project.
- Lien Officer - This user is responsible for any Lien Waiver documents that are required/provided for this project.
- Contact - This user will receive a copy of every email that is triggered on the job. Contact does not give the user the ability to Submit/Review any items.
- Editor - This user has the ability to Create items on the job, such as a Schedule of Values, Application for Payment or Change Order.
- Reviewer - This person is responsible for Approving or Rejecting items submitted by your contractors. This permission does not apply to Lien Waivers or Compliance documents.
- Designated Signer - This user's name would print on any signature line GCPay.com populates. The most common area is on the Application for Payment cover page. The user does not have to be a reviewer in GCPay.com to have their name attached.
- Submission Notification - This user receives email notifications when a company submits items for Review. This does not apply to Lien Waivers and Compliance Documents.
- Approval Notification - This user receives email notifications when your company Approves submitted items. This does not apply to Lien Waivers and Compliance Documents.
- Review Order - GCPay.com provides companies with the ability to set an order in which approvals should occur. If you wish to set an order, click the drop down box and select the appropriate order for this user.
Click DONE when complete.