The Payment Automation Registration form is signed by the user that establishes the bank account in GCPay. Only users with Admin or Treasury Officer permissions can create a bank account.
To change the name on the form, the authorized signer can login to GCPay and create a new bank account, which will lead them to sign a new authorization form.
- Click on Settings in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Select ACH Settings from the menu on the left.
- Click on Add Account.
- Select the type of account and follow the prompts.
- Click Sign Agreement (If you have not used digital signatures in GCPay before, you will be prompted to create and adopt a digital signature)
- Click Okay. The account will need to be validated by GCPay before it can be used on any project(s).