You can upload any required documents into GCPay by following these steps:
- Log into your GCPay account
- Select the Projects tab
- Select your project
- Select the Compliance tab
- Click Upload next to the required compliance item
- If your documentation is for more than one policy you need only submit your document once, your general contractor will mark all policies received appropriately.
- The required compliance items will remain red and you may continue to receive email notifications until the compliance documents have been reviewed by your general contractor. Once you have uploaded the documents, please reach out to your general contractor for approval updates. To verify your documents have been uploaded, the status will show the most recent upload date on the far right of the requirement. You can access the uploaded documents by clicking on the required compliance link.
- When emailing a document to email@example.com, please ensure the coverpage is included as the first page of the attachment (coversheet + document as one file). Multiple documents need to be added as separate attachments. All files must be attached in a PDF file format. Please ensure the QR code found at the top of the coversheet is legible. If the QR Code can not be read by the system, the waiver may not upload properly.
- When faxing a document to 804-955-4176, please ensure the coverpage is included as the first page of the fax. Multiple required documents need to be sent as separate faxes. Please ensure the QR code found at the top of the coversheet is legible. If the QR Code can not be read by the system, the document may not upload properly.
If you still need assistance with uploading your documents, feel free to give us a call at 877.447.2584 option 1 for support and we'd be more than happy to walk you through it!