Resource Center

Back to main site Submit a ticket My tickets

How do I change a Change Order (CO) that I just submitted?

Once your Change Order (CO) is in Submitted status, your General Contractor will need to Reject the CO so you can make your revisions. Please contact the reviewer for your change order to have it rejected in GCPay. Once a CO is in Rejected status, you can click edit to make revisions and resubmit for approval.

Sara is the author of this solution article.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.