Resource Center

Back to main site Submit a ticket My tickets

How do I modify an approved Change Order (CO)?

Once the Change Order (CO) is in Approved status, a request to Reject can be submitted by the general contractor to GCPay support. Once a CO is in Rejected status, you can click Edit to make revisions and resubmit for approval.

Evan is the author of this solution article.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.