- Click the Projects tab at the top of the page, then click on the name of the project.
- At the bottom of the screen in the Change Orders table, click Edit on the change order.
- Adjust the line item details previously entered for the change order.
- If lines need to be added, under Line Items locate buttons to Add, Remove or Upload items.
- Click +Add and select the number of blank lines to be added. You can continue adding additional lines as needed by clicking +Add.
- If you need to add a line in a specific location, right-click on any line to insert a new line.
- If uploading your line items, please use the provided Excel Template. Uploading a new template will replace any line items already entered.
- If lines need to be removed, right-click on the line and click Remove.
- When complete, click Save.
Don't see the option to Edit? Contact your reviewer to have the change order rejected so you may edit.