Modifications are not meant to substitute for change orders. Any approved pay applications will be based on the schedule of values that was approved AT THE TIME of payment application submission. All pay applications going forward will be based on the modified schedule of values.
- From the Welcome Page, click Projects and click the name of the project.
- Ensure the Schedule of Values is approved. Ensure all pay applications are approved - any rejected or not submitted pay applications will need to be deleted.
- Click the Advanced link on the SOV from the project overview screen.
- If you do not see the advanced link, refer to step 2.
- If all pay applications are approved, ensure you have Editor for SOV project permissions.
- Click Modify the Most Recent Schedule.
- Click Yes
- This will open a box to allow you to verify the contract details.
- If you would like the subcontractor to make the adjustments, check the Constrain this Schedule of Values box.
- If you would like to make the adjustments yourself, uncheck the Constrain this Schedule of Values box.
- Ensure the contract name, retention, and contract amount are accurate (contract amount is before change orders have been applied).
- Click OKAY
The sub now has the ability to edit the SOV and submit for approval. Keep in mind, descriptions on lines that have been previously billed can not be changed. Amounts on lines that have been previously billed can not be less than what has been billed. Once the modification is approved, pay applications based on this new SOV can be created.