Select Projects from the main navigation and select a project.
- In the Applications for Payment table, find an AFP in NOT SUBMITTED status. If you don't see an AFP in NOT SUBMITTED status, follow these instructions to create a new AFP: How do I create an application for payment?
- Click Edit in the Actions column.
- Scroll to the Line Items box.
- Under the $ This Period column input current dollars being billed for this AFP, or under the % Work To Date column input total percentage complete for the item.
- If your Schedule of Values (SOV) contains unit pricing, the columns will differ.
- Under the column Material Stored input total dollars for the material being invoiced.
- If you would like to Upload any backup to a line or make any notes either right-click on the line and select Upload File/ Add Note or click the Paperclip Icon located on the far left of the table.
- When complete click Save on your application for payment.
- Resolve any additional items displayed on screen within the Green Box. Each item will be Red until resolved. Click the item to determine what needs to be done.
- Click Submit.
- An Optional Box is displayed which allows you to enter comments that are included with the email notification sent to the reviewer(s) and are included in the Audit Trail.
- Click Submit, click Yes, and then click Okay.
If none of your AFP's have an Edit action, click the green + Create button to start a new AFP