Resource Center

Back to main site Submit a ticket My tickets

How do I change an Application for Payment (AFP) that I just submitted?

Once a pay application is submitted/approved, you cannot make adjustments. Please reach out to your general contractor should you find an error on your submitted/approved AFP.                                                         


Daniel is the author of this solution article.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.