Resource Center

Back to main site Submit a ticket My tickets

How do I reject a Change Order (CO) that has already been approved?

Once a change order (CO) has been fully approved in GCPay, only GCPay Support can reverse that approval and place the CO in rejected status. Please contact GCPay Support via email at to have the CO rejected. In your email, please include:

  • Project name
  • Subcontractor company name
  • Change order number
  • Reason for rejection (optional).

Sara is the author of this solution article.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.