Navigate to the Change Orders table of the Overview tab located at the very bottom of the page.
- Click the green + Create button.
- Enter the line item details for the change order – this is done just like a schedule of values.
- Under Line Items locate buttons to + Add, Remove or Upload items. If you want your listing of items numbered, check the box next to Auto Number.
- Click + Add and select the number of blank lines to be added. You can continue adding additional lines as needed by clicking + Add.
- If you need to add a line in a specific location, right-click on any line to insert a new line.
- If uploading your line items, please use the provided excel template.
- For each line added, populate a Description and Total Value for the line.
- When complete, click Save.
Don't see the + Create button? Check the project settings tab to ensure you have Editor for CO permissions.